السيرة الذاتية باللغة الإنجليزية
Dr Nezar Kamal CV
|Name:||Dr. Nezar Kamal Mohamed|
|Place:||Resident in Egypt and Dubai, UAE|
Dr Nezar Kamal CV General Information’s:
- During 18 years in the Management service engaged in the following activities.
- Performance Auditing
- Training Management of Auditors and Accountants
- Curricula Development
- Research in Auditing and Management Procedures
- It was rich experience for me to work in training since 2001, during all these years my experience across various sectors ranging from Governmental sectors, Hotels, resorts, schools and educational institutes, to Construction Company and manufacturing.
- During My experience in the management and training sector, I had the Opportunity to engage in a comprehensive approach to assess processes issues in projects through certifying many companies against ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 18001:2007 standards.
- In the Auditing and assessing sectors, I played a crucial role in several organizations to assess current work practices as well as employee’s welfare through inspecting and analyzing labor facilities, infrastructure and communication regarding (Knowledge and Human Development Authority “KHDA”, Taqdeer Award, Dubai Quality Award “DQA”, Dubai Human Development Award “DHDA”, UAE Innovation Award, International Business Award “Stevie Award”).
Dr Nezar Kamal CV Education:
- Professional Doctorial Degree in Business Administration from Cairo University, 2010.
- Professional Master Degree in Business Administration from Cairo University, 2010
- Bachelor’s degree of Veterinary Medicine from Alexandria University.
- Academic Master Degree in Six Sigma, Ain Shams Univ.
- Certified Lead Auditor from Erica in ISO 18001:2007.
- Certified Lead Auditor from Erica in ISO 14001:2015.
- Diploma of Quality Management from Cairo University.
- Diploma of HealthCare Quality Management from Sadat Academy.
- Diploma of Hospital Management from Sadat Academy.
- Diploma of Food hygiene Quality from Alexandria University.
- Master Degree in Islamic Studies from High Islamic Studies Institute.
- Diploma of Educational Studies and Human Psychology from High Educational Institute of Cairo University.
- Diploma in Islamic studies from High Islamic studies Institute.
- Licentiate of Islamic Studies from Alazhar University.
- Associated degree in Digital Marketing, Edinburg Business school UK, EFQ level 5.
- Digital Marketing Diploma from Shaw Academy.
- Diploma of Human Resource Management from faculty of Commerce, ALazhar Univ.
- Diploma of Marketing from American University in Cairo.
- Training of the Trainer program from Sadat Academy.
- Nero Linguistic Diploma from the American Board and from INLPTA.
- Nero Linguistic Master degree from the American Board and from INLPTA.
- Professional ICDL degree from Arab Academy for since and technology.
Dr Nezar Kamal CV Membership in Professional Organizations:
- Member Institute of Internal Auditors, The International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) IRCA registered auditor, UK.
- Fellow of The Egyptian society for quality since 2004.
Dr Nezar Kamal CV Consulting Experience:
- Chief Resident Auditor of KHDA Approval under Educator Consultancy, Dubai, UAE, 2019.
- Organizational development, drafting of Policies and procedures manual for TQUK awarding Body under Educator Consultancy, Dubai, UAE, 2018.
- Completed a consultancy with Egypt Society for Quality, Egypt, For Cairo University, Egypt, 2014.
- Completed a consultancy with Egypt Society for Quality, Egypt, developing a system of Internal Auditing for the Education collage, Damanhour University. The assignment consisted of (a) developing a strategy for internal auditing, (b) drafting internal audit law and (c) preparing an internal audit manual for the Education Collage and public sector organizations to Apply for the Egyptian Governmental Excellence Award, 2019.
- Delivered a one-week workshop on performance auditing for the staff of the KNPC, Kuwait National Petroliam Company, Kuwait.
- Delivered a one-week workshop on performance auditing “ISO 9001/2015” for the staff of the Dubai Municipality, UAE
- Working as General Manager of Global Management Association for Investment in Cairo, Egypt which is specialized in trading, training and consultancy.
- I had a previous Experience and linked to all of the following society in Egypt:
- Sadat Academy for Management Since.
- Social Community Center, Cairo University.
- Social Community Center, Ain Shams University.
- Bani Swif University, Vice President Office.
- Public governmental office of Bani Swif governorate.
- Training center of Egypt Federal Non-governmental organization
- Masr EL-Dawlia foundation for awareness and Improvement.
- Balady Club Team for Human Development.
- I also had a previous Experience and linked to all of the following society in Gulf:
- Educators Consulting, Dubai.
- AL-Manhal Training, Alain.
- PROJACS International Training Center.
- Al-Shyhana Training Center
- Al Moalem Institute
- EuroMaTech: World-Class Training Seminars, Dubai.
- Grand Royal Training, Dubai.